Hatfield Township Warning

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Hatfield Township Warning

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited on Hatfield Township public park property. If you bring your own soft drinks or water, you MUST dispose of it in the appropriate receptacles. Forewarned is forearmed.
Les –

Unfortunately, it’s only the first week of rentals and we are already having issues with the softball field. Our Parks Superintendent found a ton of trash, including alcohol containers at the field. Please communicate with your group that this is not acceptable. Trash needs to be cleaned up and there is no alcohol permitted. If this continues, we will need to end rentals and lock the fields.

I am reaching out to all sports groups today to remind them of these items. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Ashley Broudy, CPRP
Director of Parks and Recreation
Hatfield Township
1950 School Road
Hatfield, PA 19440
(P) 215.855.0900
(F) 215.855.0243
www.hatfield.org
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Hatfield Township Warning

Post by sixofdiamonds »

This is my final warning to teams that play at the School Rd. ball field in Hatfield. If you are caught with alcohol at the School Rd. ball field or ball field grounds, your team will NOT be invited to return for the following season. In other words, your team will be unceremoniously kicked out of the league. I am not about to place our permit to play in jeopardy because of the ignorance of a disrespectful few. Team managers, it is your responsibility to see to it your teammates comply. If you are having difficulty with an individual player, bring it to my attention and I will deal with that individual directly.