Career Statistics / Regular, Post Season, Coed 1-Pitch 1995-2021

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Career Statistics / Regular, Post Season, Coed 1-Pitch 1995-2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Career Statistics / Regular Season / 1995-2021

Career statistics for men's and coed league players from 1995-2021 (inclusive) have been formulated and are now posted on the website. You can access career stats from the Softball America Statistics page (link below).

Softball America Statistics

Career leaders in 20 categories have been formulated and can be accessed by clicking any of the stat header links underlined in blue. Only players with a total of 500 or more plate appearances (ABs + BBs) are included among category leaders.

On every career leader page there is a link labeled Legend. The Legend contains a detailed description and explanation of each heading and category.

Congratulations to all the men's and coed league leaders for their Softball America career accomplishments. I took every precaution to ensure accuracy. Should you notice an error or omission of any kind, please notify the league office at your earliest convenience and I will investigate the issue promptly.

Thank you!

Career Statistics / Post Season / 2004-2021

Career post season statistics for men's and coed league players from 2004-2021 (inclusive) have been formulated and are now posted on the website. You can access career post season stats from the Softball America Statistics page (link below).

Career post season leaders in 20 categories have been formulated and can be accessed by clicking any of the stat header links underlined in blue. Only players with a total of 200 or more post season plate appearances (ABs + BBs) are included among category leaders.

On every career post season leader page there is a link labeled Legend. The Legend contains a detailed description and explanation of each heading and category.

Congratulations to all the men's and coed league leaders for their Softball America career post season accomplishments. I took every precaution to ensure accuracy. Should you notice an error or omission of any kind, please notify the league office at your earliest convenience and I will investigate the issue promptly.

Career Statistics / Coed 1-Pitch Tournaments / 2001-2021

Career 1-Pitch Tournament statistics from 2001-2021 (inclusive) have been formulated and are now posted on the website. You can access career 1-pitch stats from the Softball America Statistics page (link below).

Career post season leaders in 20 categories have been formulated and can be accessed by clicking any of the stat header links underlined in blue. Only players with a total of 125 or more post season plate appearances (ABs + BBs) are included among category leaders.

On every career 1-pitch leader page there is a link labeled Legend. The Legend contains a detailed description and explanation of each heading and category.

Congratulations to all the 1-pitch tournament career leaders. I took every precaution to ensure accuracy. Should you notice an error or omission of any kind, please notify the league office at your earliest convenience and I will investigate the issue promptly.

Thank you,
Les Greenstein