SBA Photo Gallery

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

SBA Photo Gallery

Post by sixofdiamonds »

As you may or may not know, league photography Rich Edmundson let the SBA Photo Gallery expire. Reason being - there was not enough traffic to warrant the expense.

Rich will be at the 1-pitch outings taking great action photos as he always does.

In preparation for the upcoming 1-pitch tournament, I've put together a new SBA Photo Gallery. Obviously, the Marsh Family 1-Pitch folder is empty, but I did put together a folder of every photo I used for the website homepage picture generator. There are a total of 704 photos dating back to 2005. All of the photos were downsized in resolution for the pix generator so the larger pictures in the gallery will contain quite a few artifacts. In other words they will be a little blurry. There are some classic photos. Enjoy!

Photos from the Marsh Family 1-Pitch Tournament will be posted in the new gallery. The link to the new gallery is located on the main page of the SBA Website as well as below.

You can leave comments under any picture.

https://www.cuttingedgesports.net/photogallery/
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: SBA Photo Gallery

Post by sixofdiamonds »

One of the most popular comments I hear at the ball field is, "Les, ya know what you should do?". Putting a tarp on the infield rates very high on the should list. Well, as you can see below we tried that for a 1-pitch tournament back in 2002 and it did not work very well. What's needed is a 1-piece tarp and a couple dozen groundskeepers on call to put it on and take it off. Not to mention the risk of heavy winds sending it airborne. It's just not feasible.

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: SBA Photo Gallery

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Lost 1-Pitch Photos Found

A little more than 80 missing photos from the 1-Pitch tourney have been located and posted on the league photo gallery.