Welcome to the New SBA Message Board Forum. Click here to read more.

Cell Phone Alert

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Cell Phone Alert

Post by sixofdiamonds » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:24 am

Do you need to know at the earliest possible moment if your games have been postponed? Wouldn't it be nice to receive a call on your cell phone within seconds of the decision to postpone games? Well, say hello to the Cell Phone Alert, a game line assistant. Click the link at the bottom of this post. Fill out and submit your name and cell phone number. The minute games are postponed, as always, I will call the game line and record the announcement. If I am near a computer I will send out text messages to every cell phone whose owner registers their cell phone number with the league office. Within seconds you will receive an alert on your cell phone. It’s like having the game line call you.

Please understand, this cell phone alert is not a replacement for the game line. If you do receive a text message from the game line, then yes, the games have been postponed. However, if you do not receive a text message from the game line it could mean the games are still on, OR it could mean I cannot get to a computer to send the text messages. There are no guarantees. If you are ever in doubt about whether your game is still on and you have not received a text message accordingly, call the game line.

Go here to sign up…
http://www.cuttingedgesports.net/sbareg ... alert.html

Just an FYI here... If you signed up last year for Cell Alert in a certain league and have changed or added leagues since, you need to let me know of the changes/additions. Otherwise, you will still be notified of cancellations in a league you may no longer be a part of and/or not notified of same in a league you are a part of.