Labor Day 1-Pitch 2020 Tournament / Alternate Placement

General Discussion of Softball Tournaments
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Labor Day 1-Pitch 2020 Tournament / Alternate Placement

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Josh Donato (Team 7) can no longer attend the tournament. I can't begin to tell you how much I despise when players do that post draft. I will think long and hard about letting Mr. Donato back into another draft tournament.

Per 1-pitch post-draft player replacement protocol, 2 comparable replacements from the alternate list have been established. Their names, stat lines, and 3-digit numbers are listed below. A lottery will ensue to determine which player replaces Mr. Donato on Team 7.

Each of the 1-pitch alternates listed below has sent in a 3-digit number. Using the 3 digits picked for the PA Pick 3 lottery morning edition on September 4th and comparing that to each alternate's 3-digit number, the replacement player will be established. The player with the 3-digit number that is closest to the PA Pick 3 number (plus/minus) will be placed on Team #7. 000 will follow 999.

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Labor Day 1-Pitch 2020 Tournament / Alternate Placement

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The PA Lottery Pick 3 for today is 389. Alternate Jason Falcone will replace Josh Donato on Team 7.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Labor Day 1-Pitch 2020 Tournament / Alternate Placement

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Brian Hughes (Team 4) can no longer attend the tournament due to a back recent injury. Alternate John Aiken will replace Brian on Team 4.