T-Bird Lanes Mandated Closure

Softball America Off-Season Bowling League
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

T-Bird Lanes Mandated Closure

Post by sixofdiamonds »

As the state has mandated another closure, we will be open regular hours on Friday the 11th of December, Noon to midnight. After that we will not re-open until Monday, January 4th at 9:00 am, assuming no changes to the current order. Steve, Elaine and I will be meeting tomorrow to map our course of action, if there is anything we need to pass from that we will get that out in a future email. I will have access to email throughout the closure and will do my best to answer any questions you have for us during this time.

If there are any questions feel free to email, and I will be at the center at least through our closing time.

Thank you,

Pat Dowd
Assistant Manager
Thunderbird Lanes

Hopefully, we will be able to start up on January 10th whereupon we will continue with the schedule as it is posted. The weeks of Dec. 13, Dec. 20 and Jan. 4th will be passed over and not be rescheduled.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: T-Bird Lanes Mandated Closure

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Happy Holidays!

We here at Thunderbird Lanes Warminster just wanted to reach out to you, to extend our wishes for an especially joyous holiday season after all that we have all endured this year. We hope that all your family and friends are happy and healthy through this holiday season and into the future and that the New Year brings only good things your way.

As of the writing of this we are still scheduled to re-open on the 4th of January at 9:00 AM, and we hope to welcome you back to enjoy bowling in our center. We miss seeing all our friends here and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your patronage of our center and your continued support of us and the sport of bowling.

Thank you,
Elaine, Steve, Pat, Andrew and all the Staff of Thunderbird Lanes Warminster
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: T-Bird Lanes Mandated Closure

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Happy New Year Everyone!

Latest word from the Governor is that we will be able to open this Monday, January 4th at 9:00 AM. We look forward to serving the leagues that are returning under the same procedures we were following before the December closure. Any of the leagues that did not return for the fall that would like to come back, please let us know as soon as you can so we can make any arrangements necessary.

For the leagues coming back from the fall, please let me know by email any adjustments to your schedule you would like me to make. I have tried to keep up with the emails and calls I have received already, but it wouldn’t hurt for you to confirm, I’ve been here trying to do it all, but with all the active leagues, if something slipped through, I’d like to fix it before you come in.

Thank you all for your patience and patronage over the years.

Thank you,

Pat Dowd
Assistant Manager
Thunderbird Lanes
1475 West Street Road
Warminster, PA 18974
bowlingeventswa(at)comcast.net
Phone: 215-674-8250
www.phillybowl.com