Weekly Game Articles

Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

American & National Conferences - 9/15/18

Post by KEPKEPMF »

Quarry

Game 1: Hit and Run vs. Wackers

A double by Tom Collins helps HAR score three runs in the top of the first. The Wackets put up six runs in the bottom of the second on singles, and doubles by Ben Vitelli and Todd Gibson. Brian Randazzo blasts a two run triple for HAR in the top of the third. HAR gets another three runs in the top of the fifth thanks to doubles by Brian Randazzo and Alex Hejazi. The Wackers plate three runs in the bottom of the sixth with a run scoirng double by Constantine Georgidas. The Wackers beat Hit and Run, 10-8.

Game 2: Hit and Run vs. Long Shots

HAR takes the lead in the top of the first to score three runs thanks to doubles by Adam H and Brian R, and triples by Ted S and Matt K. A leadoff double by Tom Eggito nets LS a run in the bottom of the first. HAR bats around in the top of the second to plate fifteen runs with a triple by Matt K, and a bases loaded double and grand slam by Tom C. LS picks up two more runs in the bottom of the third. A two run double by Ben Soler helps LS close the gap in the bototm of the fourth. Hit and Run downs the Long Shots, 19-8.

Game 3: RAINED OUT

Game 4: RAINED OUT

Lukens III

Game 1: I'd Hit That vs. Buckingham Flooring

I'd Hit That wins by FORFEIT

Game 2: Alaskan Bullworms vs. I'd Hit That

IHT bats around in the bottom of the first to score four runs thanks to back to back triples by Tom Montyvidas and Dan Wehlau. AB gets on the board with two runs in the top of the second. Tom Montyvidas smashes a run scoring triple for IHT in the bottom of the second. A leadoff triple by Garret Barker leads to two runs for AB in the top of the third. AB gets another run in the both the top of the fifth and sixth innings. A double by Eileen Fillion nets IHT a run in the bottom of the fifth. I'd Hit That takes care of Alaskan Bullworms, 10-7.

Game 3: RAINED OUT

See you suckas next week...