Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

A Division & B North - 6/6/21

Post by KEPKEPMF »

A Division

Quarry

Game 1: Wire 2 Wire vs. Hagan’s Heroes

A leadoff double by Greg Guarino leads to three runs for W2W in the top of the first. HH gets on the board with two runs in the bottom of the second. W2W adds five runs on singles in the top of the third. Jay Langs rips an RBI double for HH in the bottom of the fourth. W2W plates a run in the top of the sixth. HH uses singles to pick up seven runs in the bottom of the sixth. Hagan’s Heroes squeaks by Wire 2 Wire, 11-9.

Game 2: Wu Tang vs. Wire 2 Wire

WT bats around in the top of the second to score ELEVEN runs on singles, and a grand slam by Anthony Crawford. WT adds two runs in the top of the third. W2W gets on the board with two runs in the bottom of the third. More singles give WT three runs in the top of the seventh. W2W rallies for a run in the bottom of the seventh. Wu Tang beats down Wire 2 Wire, 18-4.

Game 3: Long Shots vs. Hattricks

A double by Jarrett Kerns helps LS plate two runs in the top of the first. Hattricks answers with a run in the bottom of the first. Hattricks gets four runs in the bottom of the third with doubles by Joseph Gaumer and Matt Friend. A two run double by Trey Upsey helps LS push five runs across in the top of the fourth. Hattricks adds a run in the bottom of the fifth. Three more runs cross the plate for LS in the top of the sixth. The Long Shots top Hattricks, 13-7.

Game 4: Hattricks vs. Scudz Sports

Hattricks wins by FORFEIT, 7-0

B North

Lukens III

Game 1: Team Hunt vs. Hit & Run

Brian Randazzo blasts a two run homer for HAR in the bottom of the first. HAR bats around in the bottom of the second to plate TWELVE runs on singles, and doubles by Jason Angest, Brian Randazzo, Matt Korn Ted Stoupakis, and Matt Ryan. HAR adds six runs in the bottom of the fourth thanks to doubles by Brian Randazzo, Matt Korn, Ted Stoupakis, and Prashant Patel. TH leaves their bats at home. Hit & Run shuts out Team Hunt, 20-0.

Hatfield

Game 1: I’d Hit That vs. Envi

I’d Hit That wins by FORFEIT 7-0

Game 2: JT Bankers vs. I’d Hit That

JT takes an early lead in the top of the first with four runs on an RBI double by Dan Croak. Dan Wehlau blasts a three run homer for IHT in the bottom of the first. JT adds two runs in the top of the second. IHT gets another run in the bottom of the fifth. Five runs cross the plate for JT in the top of the fifth with a two run double by Tom Kluge. Dan Croak jacks a two run homer for JT in the top of the sixth. JT Bankers gets by I’d Hit That, 15-5.

Game 3: Downey But Not Out vs. JT Bankers

JT Bankers wins by FORFEIT 7-0

Game 4: Downey But Not Out vs. Breaking Balls

Breaking Balls wins by FOREIT 7-0

See you suckas next week...