Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

American & National League Playoffs - 10/13/19

Post by KEPKEPMF »

National League

Cedar Hill

Game 1: JT Bankers vs. Cleanin Up

CU takes an early lead with two runs in the bottom of the first. A double by Joe Collins nets CU a run in the bottom of the second. JT gets on the board with two runs in the top of the third. Tim Groves smashes a three run homer for CU in the bottom of the fourth. JT bats around in the top of the fifth to plate six runs with doubles by Nick Cordisco and Brad Arcade. Mike Stacey blasts a solo homer for CU in the bottom of the fifth. CU adds two more runs in the bottom of the sixth. Cleanin Up squeaks by JT Bankers, 9-8.

Game 2: Cleanin Up vs. Hit & Run

CU scores three runs in the top of the first on singles. HAR answers with four runs in the bottom of the first thanks to a Neal Hebert triple, and a two run homer by Matt Korn. Tim Groves jacks a solo homer for CU in the top of the second. Back to back doubles by Neal Hebert and Matt Korn lead to two runs for HAR in the bottom of the second. Walks give CU two runs in the top of the fourth. HAR picks up three more runs in the bottom of the fourth. CU bats around in the top of the fifth to put up eight runs on singles. Cleanin Up takes down Hit & Run, 17-10.

American League

Hatfield

Game 1: Slap A Pitch vs. I’d Hit That

SAP takes the early lead with two runs in the top of the first. IHT gets on the board with a run in the bottom of the third. IHT puts up two runs in the bottom of the fourth with a solo homer by Bill Hare. SAP plates four runs in the top of the fifth with a two run double by JR Hilsee. IHT bats around in the bottom of the fifth to get five runs on singles and doubles by Casy Ehly and Bill Hare. Casy Ehly jacks a two run homer for IHT in the bottom of the sixth. I’d Hit That beats Slap A Pitch, 10-8.

Game 2: I’d Hit That vs. US

US bats around in the bottom of the first to score eight runs on singles, and a double by Anthony Mumenthaler. Gene Walczak smokes a solo homer for US in the bottom of the second. US bats around again in the bottom of the fourth to plate six runs on singles. IHT decides not to hit. US shuts out I’d Hit That, 16-0.

See you suckas next week...