John Toto RIP

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

John Toto RIP

Post by sixofdiamonds »

John Toto was a large man. He lived life even larger. I will echo the thoughts/comments of so many others. John, you will be sorely missed.

I met John via email back in the winter of 2005. He submitted a Full Team Form and entered the Irish Car Bombs in the Sunday Coed B Division for the spring season. I remember commenting to him how I loved the Car Bombs team name. It would take the team almost 2 full seasons to win a game. In the fall of that same year, the team finished 4-4 and made the post season, but it wouldn't be until the fall of 2007, almost 2 1/2 years after his maiden SBA voyage, before John would garner his first championship title in the Sunday Coed B Division. Three more years would pass before John nailed his 2nd title, that coming in the Monday Coed B Division in the fall of 2010. Since that time, John captured an additional 26 SBA titles, many of which came in the coed and men's A division leagues.

Rest easy big guy. I for one will not mourn. I know you wouldn't want that. Rather, I will rejoice in the time I had with you while you were here.

Spring 2005
John's very first season in the league

Mikee2020
Rookie Poster

Re: John Toto RIP

Post by Mikee2020 »

Nice tribute Les. He truly was larger than life and will be missed by all he touched.