Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

Post by sixofdiamonds » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:17 am

The official Thursday Evening Men's schedule for the Fall 2020 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage, call the game line (215-822-8777, option 6), or click here... Thursday Evening Men's

A Division
Team 1: Outback Steakhouse
Mgr. Ryan Maley
Team 2: Hooligans
Mgr. Craig Henderson
Team 3: Team Horsham
Mgr. Michael Bobrin
Team 4: Vertex
Mgr. Matt Schaub
Team 5: The Commission Homestarr Realty 215-450-0668 philblack@homestarrinc.com
Mgr. Phil Black
Team 6: The Max Challenge
Mgr. Tim Kulp

B Division
Team 7: Warriors
Mgr. Shawn Landis
Team 8: Nine Inch Males
Mgr. Randy Rongione
Team 9: DaVanzo Shift
Mgr. Dave Shannon
Team 10: Sex Panther by Odeon
Mgr. Keith Hass
Team 11: Bush Bumpers
Mgr. Jon Kirkner
Team 12: Garges Gang
Mgr. Bob Garges

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

Post by sixofdiamonds » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:39 pm

The Max Challenge has chosen to play A Division ball this fall. I respect their desire to take the max challenge and go up against the league's best. The Thursday Men's schedule is in revision made. I hope to have it posted shortly.

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:23 pm

Thursday Men's schedule revision now posted.

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am

An A Division team (Team Horsham) has dropped out of the Thursday Men’s league at the last minute. Rainouts on 9/3 and 9/10 have put our backs to the wall from a scheduling standpoint. The fall schedule has been revised. I tried to keep things as close to the original schedule as possible, but the massive changes made that next to impossible. Per scheduling guidelines, the 9/10 games should have been rescheduled for a Saturday, however, in an attempt to avoid Saturday games I placed them on a Thursday at the end of the regular season. Another regular season rainout may force us to reschedule for a Saturday.

There is a TBD game listed (9 vs. 10). It is my hope Teams 9 and 10 would be willing to play those games on a Wednesday evening. This would save us a week.

The revised schedule has been posted online.

Let’s hope Mother Nature cooperates with us for the rest of the season.

sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 pm

I am both happy and sad to say the Thursday Men’s schedule has been revised once again. I am happy because Team Horsham was able to pull it together after the additional rainout week. Team Horsham is a great bunch of Tuesday Men’s guys and will add quite a bit to the Thursday Men’s softball experience. I am sad because of all the schedule revisions and for that I apologize.

For all intents and purposes, I was able to go back to the original schedule with some minor exceptions to keep the 10:15 spots open the final 2 weeks of the season. This is to accommodate a rainout here and there.

We are still under the scheduling gun. An additional rainout will likely go to a Saturday. A re-revised schedule has been posted online.

Return to “Softball America”