Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The official Thursday Evening Men's schedule for the Fall 2020 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage, call the game line (215-822-8777, option 6), or click here... Thursday Evening Men's

A Division
Team 1: Outback Steakhouse
Mgr. Ryan Maley
Team 2: Hooligans
Mgr. Craig Henderson
Team 3: Team Horsham
Mgr. Michael Bobrin
Team 4: Vertex
Mgr. Matt Schaub
Team 5: The Commission Homestarr Realty 215-450-0668 philblack@homestarrinc.com
Mgr. Phil Black
Team 6: The Max Challenge
Mgr. Tim Kulp

B Division
Team 7: Warriors
Mgr. Shawn Landis
Team 8: Nine Inch Males
Mgr. Randy Rongione
Team 9: DaVanzo Shift
Mgr. Dave Shannon
Team 10: Sex Panther by Odeon
Mgr. Keith Hass
Team 11: Bush Bumpers
Mgr. Jon Kirkner
Team 12: Garges Gang
Mgr. Bob Garges
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Thursday Evening Men's / Fall 2020

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The Max Challenge has chosen to play A Division ball this fall. I respect their desire to take the max challenge and go up against the league's best. The Thursday Men's schedule is in revision made. I hope to have it posted shortly.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Thursday Men's schedule revision now posted.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

An A Division team (Team Horsham) has dropped out of the Thursday Men’s league at the last minute. Rainouts on 9/3 and 9/10 have put our backs to the wall from a scheduling standpoint. The fall schedule has been revised. I tried to keep things as close to the original schedule as possible, but the massive changes made that next to impossible. Per scheduling guidelines, the 9/10 games should have been rescheduled for a Saturday, however, in an attempt to avoid Saturday games I placed them on a Thursday at the end of the regular season. Another regular season rainout may force us to reschedule for a Saturday.

There is a TBD game listed (9 vs. 10). It is my hope Teams 9 and 10 would be willing to play those games on a Wednesday evening. This would save us a week.

The revised schedule has been posted online.

Let’s hope Mother Nature cooperates with us for the rest of the season.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

I am both happy and sad to say the Thursday Men’s schedule has been revised once again. I am happy because Team Horsham was able to pull it together after the additional rainout week. Team Horsham is a great bunch of Tuesday Men’s guys and will add quite a bit to the Thursday Men’s softball experience. I am sad because of all the schedule revisions and for that I apologize.

For all intents and purposes, I was able to go back to the original schedule with some minor exceptions to keep the 10:15 spots open the final 2 weeks of the season. This is to accommodate a rainout here and there.

We are still under the scheduling gun. An additional rainout will likely go to a Saturday. A re-revised schedule has been posted online.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The postponed games from Thursday, October 29th have been reschedules for Wednesday, November 4th. This being the final week of the season, final standings will be posted early Thursday morning and we will move right into to the post season on Thursday, November 5th.