Wednesday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Wednesday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The official Wednesday Evening Coed schedule for the Summer 2021 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage, call the game line (215-822-8777, option 5), or click here... Wednesday Evening Coed

With the staggered Opening Day weeks, constructing the Wednesday schedule was a bear, especially on such short notice. I did my best to accommodate all that needed accommodating. Please look the schedule over carefully for scheduling errors. I double checked it, but I could have missed something.

The Wednesday league will be divided into 2 relatively equal American and National leagues. There will be no A or B divisions in the regular season. Top 2 seeds in both the American and National leagues will play the post season for the A title. The 3, 4, and 5 seeds in each league will play the post season for the B title.

American League
Team 1: Custom Cabinetry Finishes
www.customcabinetryfinishes.com 215-420-9444 Mgr. Dave Buonomo
Team 2: Turtles
Mgr. Darren Shaw
Team 3: We Buy Houses
Mgr. Connie Georgiadis/Curt Hensman
Team 4: Chico’s Bail Bonds
Mgr. Kevin Shinkunas
Team 5: Booze Hounds
Mgr. Dan Gaumer
Team 6: Pitches Be Trippin
Mgr. Taylor Gallagher

National League
Team 7: Wu Tang Forever
Mgr. Bryan Peterman
Team 8: Knuckleheads
Mgr. John Schofield
Team 9: Muckdogs
Mgr. Jeff Hess
Team 10: Hitmen
Mgr. Jerry Murphy
Team 11: Mayhem
Mgr. Toni Foster
Team 12: The Reserves
Mgr. Sean Pena
Team 13: The Goat
Mgr. Josh Owens
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Wednesday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

My originally posted Wednesday Coed schedule listed Opening Day as June 16th. Not long after the posting, a league member pointed out that the Quarry Opening Day was actually June 9th. I saw my mistake and made the date adjustment. It just so happened the manager of Pitches Be Trippin downloaded that schedule and informed her team of the June 16th start date. This is the reason for the team no-show last night. That was my mistake and I will own it. I won't hold Pitches Be Trippin responsible for a forfeit and it's not fair to their opponent to play 1 less game. The Pitches Be Trippin vs. Booze Hounds game has been rescheduled for June 28th at Hatfield.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Wednesday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The rain suspended playoff games from last Wednesday, August 11th will continue this coming Wednesday August 18th. Please be advised the start time of the Quarry games will be moved to 6:30 with the Knuckleheads vs. Wu Tang at 7:45. The Hatfield Mayhem vs. Goats suspended game will continue at 7 pm. The regularly scheduled 8:15 and 9:30 Hatfield games have been moved up to 7:45 and 9 pm respectively.