Monday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Monday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The official Monday Evening Coed schedule for the Summer 2021 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage, call the game line (215-822-8777, option 3), or click here... Monday Evening Coed

We will play the summer season with an A Division and a B Division. There will be slight interleague play meaning each team in each league will play 1 team from the other league.

The summer schedule was a tricky one to produce. The Hatfield Concerts in the Park always throw us a scheduling curve ball and this summer season is no different. I tried my best to spread things out as evening as possible, but with 5 weeks having only 2 games at Hatfield, it was like trying to fit the proverbial square peg into a round hole. If you as a team feel slighted in any way, please make me aware of it and I will try and make it up to you in the fall season.

A Division
Team 1: Dugout Demons Homestarr Realty 215-450-0668 philblack@homestarrinc.com
Mgr. Phil Black
Team 2: Sandlot Sluggers
Mgr. Axel Alicea
Team 3: Mott-ley Crew
Mgr. Jonathan Duchette
Team 4: Complete Liquidators
Mgr. Bryce Bundy
Team 5: Roos
Mgr. Jake Blum
Team 6: Knuckleheads
Mgr. John Schofield

B Division
Team 7: Wackers
Mgr. Connie Georgiadis
Team 8: Carroll’s Jewelers Doylestown PA 215-345-6277 www.thefriendlyjeweler.com
Mgr. Kevin Shinkunas
Team 9: Rock N Rebel Saloon & Grille 1903 Bethlehem Pike, Hatfield 215-822-9420 www.rocknrebel.com
Mgr. Donna Finlayson
Team 10: Wehrung’s Lumber
Mgr. Alex Poniktera
Team 11: Chapman
Mgr. Marvin Hill
Team 12: The Maize at Winding Brook 215-343-8880 TheMaizeatWBF@gmail.com Mgr. Bob Garges
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Monday Evening Coed / Summer 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

A slight scheduling error on my part has resulted in a couple of games being moved around on July 19th. My apology.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The Roos will play as Team 5 in the A Division and the Wackers will play as Team 7 in the B Division.
Djkallday
Rookie Poster

Post by Djkallday »

Is there a reason team 12 doesn’t play before 8:15 ever? Not complaining just curious.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Unforeseen circumstances have forced the Monday Coed Quarry playoffs to start at 6:30 this coming Monday instead of the originally scheduled 7:00 pm start. Please be sure you players are aware of the new start time. I apologize for any inconvenience.