Weather Forecast

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Weather Forecast

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Into each life some rain must fall - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

OK, I get it Henry, but this is getting old. We need sun and lots of it. I've never been to Seattle, but my guess is it feels a lot like what we've been feeling the past few months. Ugh!

wdshipe
Triple A Poster

Re: Weather Forecast

Post by wdshipe »

Les - for Saturday makeup games, are Game Line updates typically recorded under the option for the corresponding league (e.g., option 5 for Wednesday Coed) or at the "main menu" level as you did for the Memorial Day tournament updates? For June 2, I believe all makeup games are for Wednesday Coed, but on June 9, there are makeups for both Monday Coed and Thursday Men's.

And a related question - on Monday, June 4, there games scheduled for both the Monday Coed and Wednesday Coed leagues. Would potential Game Line updates be recorded under option 3 (Monday Coed), option 5 (Wednesday Coed), or both?

Thanks!
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Yes, Neal usually records the games under the corresponding league option. For June 4th, the Game Line for Monday should only be for the 2 Monday Games at the Quarry and 3 games at Hatfield. Monday Coed league members need not hear anything about Wednesday Coed games. The Wednesday Game line for June 9th should have all Wednesday games including the Wednesday games on Monday night.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

If all else fails, the online schedules are accurate and current.
wdshipe
Triple A Poster

Post by wdshipe »

Thanks!

All this time I thought it was you recording the game schedules on the Game Line. You learn something every day.