Sunday Afternoon Coed / Fall 2021

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Sunday Afternoon Coed / Fall 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The official Sunday Afternoon Coed schedule for the Fall 2021 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage or click here... Sunday Afternoon Coed

The fall season schedule will feature 2 relatively equal American and National leagues with slight interleague play. Each team will play 7 games within their own division and 1 game vs. the other division. The top 2 seeds in both the American and National leagues will play the post season for the A title. The 3, 4 and 5 seeds in each league will play the post season for the B title.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Sunday Afternoon Coed / Fall 2021

Post by sixofdiamonds »

A miscommunication between Team Envi and the league resulted in the team being left off the fall schedule. In order for me to make things right and allow them to play this season, I needed help from Dirty Dogs, Slap a Pitch, and I'd Hit That. All 3 teams accommodated, thank you. Team Envi can now play fall ball.

There are a couple of changes to Week 1 which involved only the 3 aforementioned teams. The remainder of the schedule has only minor changes. A revised schedule has been posted online.

You understanding is appreciated.