Memorial Day 1-Pitch 2021 Tournament Teams / Revised

General Discussion of Softball Tournaments
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Memorial Day 1-Pitch 2021 Tournament Teams / Revised

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Below are the revised teams for the Monday 1-pitch. I will not be in attendance as I have to make an emergency trip out of state.

Curtis Hensman is the tournament director, but Stephanie Thrasher is the boss.

We have 5 tournaments planned for this year - 2 men's, 2 coed, and an all eddie tournament. Let's not kill the goose that lays the golden egg. I have full control of the Quarry lease now, but that could come to an end the minute people don't respect the ball field and ball field grounds. PLEASE pick up after yourselves. Leaving the grounds a mess is the fastest way to kill that goose. Also, PLEASE keep an eye on your kids at all times. Do not let them roam around unattended. The last thing we want or need is to have a child get hurt. Cars will be going in and out of that parking lot. There will be a load of parked cars and you know how kids are. They will run out from between parked cars and well... just keep an eye on them.

Have fun tomorrow! May the best team win.

blouderback
Major League Poster

Re: Memorial Day 1-Pitch 2021 Tournament Teams / Revised

Post by blouderback »

I just guaranteed team 3 winning the tournament since I'm now unavailable to play on Monday. Good luck to all, and have fun! I'm jealous.

-Bob