Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

A & B Finals - 6/19/22

Post by KEPKEPMF »

A Finals

Quarry

Game 1: Wackers vs. Hagan’s Heroes

The Wackers take an early lead with six runs in the top of the first thanks to doubles by Bill Brancato and Alex Freeman, and a Jarrett Kerns two run triple. Adam Lightkep smokes an RBI triple for HH in the bottom of the second. Ty Allen smashes a two run homer for the Wackers in the top of the fourth. HH puts up four runs in the bottom of the fourth with an RBI triple by Ron Pulli, and a Jay Pane solo homer. Four runs cross the plate for the Wackers in the top of the fifth thanks to an RBI triple by Sean Nonemacher, and a Jarrett Kerns two run homer. Jarrett Kerns blasts a three run homer for the Wackers in the top of the seventh. The Wackers dominate the first game, 24-4.

Game 2: Hagan’s Heroes vs. Wackers

HH starts hot with six runs in the top of the first thanks to RBI doubles by Chase Luxton and Wayne Horger, Jr. The Wackers answer with three runs in the bottom of the first on walks, and an RBI triple by Jarrett Kerns. Chase Luxton rips a double for HH in the top of the second as a run comes in. A double by Jarrett Kerns and a Sean Nonemacher solo homer nets the Wackers two runs in the bottom of the third. The Wackers bat around in the bottom of the fourth to score eight runs with a two run double by Connie G, and a Jarrett Kerns three run homer. Doubles by Sean Nonemacher and Jarrett Kerns help the Wackers plate two runs in the bottom of the sixth. The Wackers win the second game, 17-8, and the spring A title. Congrats!

B Finals

Hatfield

Game 1: I’d Hit That vs. Alaskan Bullworms

AB takes the early lead with four runs in the bottom of the first on walks, singles, and an RBI double by Phil Krieg. AB score two runs in the bottom of the second thanks to a Calvin Starosta triple. IHT gets on the board in the top of the third with three runs thanks to a Matt Jacobson two run homer. Four runs cross the plate for IHT in the top of the fifth courtesy of a triple by Mauricio Calero, and a Matt Jacobson three run homer. AB pushes two runs across in the bottom of the fifth IHT adds four runs in the top of the sixth with an RBI double by Rob Garcia, and a Matt Jacobson two run triple. I’d Hit That wins the first game, 11-8.

Game 2: Alaskan Bullworms vs. I’d Hit That

IHT manages to score a run in the bottom of the first. AB gets a run in the top of the second. AB picks up another run in the top of the fourth. IHT bats around in the bottom of the fourth to plate six runs on singles, and doubles by Gary Ehly and Aidan Ramos. Doubles by Aidan Ramos and Mauricio Calero lead to four runs for IHT in the bottom of the fifth. A triple by Evan Morris nets AB a run in the top of the sixth. Aidan Ramos rips a two run double for IHT in the bottom of the sixth. I’d Hit That wins the second game, 14-3, and the spring B title. Congrats!

See you suckas in the summer…