From The Gutter / Week 5

Softball America Off-Season Bowling League
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

From The Gutter / Week 5

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Not sure why Week 5 stats and standings are so late. My apology. I will stay on top of the bowling center to be a little more on the timely side of things.

Captain My Captain edges past Gary’s World 4-3. Lauren Wood’s 71-over 226 saved the 3-point play for GW. CMC still at the bottom but making some headway. GW is a notch ahead in 5th.

A shorthanded Pin Splitters upsets Wu Tang 5-2 on Allissa DelHagen’s 3 games over. Pin Splitter still at the bottom, but also making some headway. Wu Tang owns best record league wide.

Bill Brancato and Connie G. each tossed 3 games over average to best Balls of Thunder 5-2. Laura Bart’s 202 saves 2 points in G1. CSA puts a little distance between themselves and BoT.

PPB takes 5 of 7 from Finger Poppin on 33-over game by Paul Harvan. PPB mid pack. FP right there as well.

The Nines take all 7 from a very shorthanded Ball-Barians, hurling 7 of 9 games over average in the process. The Nines are only 3 out of the top spot. Ball-Barians not far behind.

Joe Frederick’s 234 paves the way for a 5-2 win for Two and a Half Men over TBD. 2½ Men mid pack. TBD right behind them.

Lots of bowling left. Things can and often do change dramatically. Those at the bottom, hang tough. Those at the top, hang on. Things could get very bumpy in the weeks ahead.