From The Gutter / Weeks 6 and 7

Softball America Off-Season Bowling League
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

From The Gutter / Weeks 6 and 7

Post by sixofdiamonds »

For some unknown reason the bowling center has not sent me Week 6 and 7 stats and standings. I am trying to get to the bottom of this. Please have patience.

The reason the stats and standings have been late this year is because the T-Bird General Manager quit and Pat, the Assistant Manager, has not had the time to take care of it all on his own. It appears things have been straightened out so we should be good to go moving forward.

Week 6

Balls of Thunder grabbed 5 of 7 from Pin Splitters. Laura Bart carried the load tossing all 3 game over average including a 246.

TBD put the kibosh on Finger Poppin with a 7-point beat down. Brian Rozas led the charge with 3 games over.

Gary’s World tops Ball-Barians 5-2 on Gary Thompson’s 622. Rhi Kep added a 33-over game. A 256 by Mike Albert saved 2 for the BB’s.

Two and a Half Men take the lion’s share of points from Wu-Tang on 3 games over by both Finns.

CSA took it on the chin as PPB nails the 7-point sweep. Solid bowling was the norm across the board for PPB.

The Nines continue their winning ways by taking all 7 from Captain My Captain. Stewart Smith was en fuego, hurling 3 games above his mark.

Week 7

The Nines had little problem with Finger Poppin as the team tosses 7 of 9 over average. The Nines holds a slim lead over Wu-Tang in the National Conference.

CSA rebounds nicely with a 7-point pounding of Pin Splitters. Connie G. records all 3 games over average.

In the battle of acronyms, TBD bested PPB 5-2. John Erb hit a 44-over 205 and Brian Rozas along with Chad Johnson hurled 3 games over.

Balls of Thunder edged past Ball-Barians 4-3. Mike Albert’s 278 saves 3 for BB. BoT trying to stay within striking distance of CSA in the American.

Wu-Tang Forever took care of business vs. a no-show Captain My Captain. Bryan Peterman fires 3 deuces. WTF only 1 back of The Nines.

Two and a Half Men empties an entire can of whoop-ass on Gary’s World, taking all 7. Joe Frederick’s 47-over 235 paced the team to the shutout. 2 ½ Men inching into contention.