Doylestown Athletic Association / Softball Coaches Needed

General Discussion of Topics Unrelated to Softball
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Doylestown Athletic Association / Softball Coaches Needed

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Hello,

My name is Fred Greco, I played in your leagues years ago. Doylestown Athletic Association is looking for softball coaches and wanted to reach out to see if you could blast or if we could let your league members know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Fred Greco

Frederick W. Greco III
Greco Promotions
P: 866.849.8266 ext. 801
M. 646.279.7993
F:215.689.1967
grecopromotions.com

Job Title: Softball Coach (Part-Time)
Doylestown Athletic Association is currently seeking a dedicated Softball Coach to lead our team for the upcoming season. This is a part-time position that requires a commitment from April through the first week of June. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading 2-3 practices or games per week, as well as managing communication with the team and other teams regarding scheduling changes.
Responsibilities:
• Plan and lead engaging and effective practices that help players develop their skills
• Coach the team during games and provide constructive feedback to players
• Communicate effectively with team members, parents, and other coaches to ensure smooth operation of the team
• Manage scheduling changes and keep all team members up-to-date with the latest information
• Ensure all necessary clearances are obtained and maintained
Requirements:
• Previous coaching experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of softball rules and strategies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Availability to commit to the season from April through the first week of June
• Valid clearances required
Compensation:
• Paid positions start at $250.00 per season
• Volunteer positions are also available
If you are a passionate and love teaching softball and looking for a rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to daasoftball22@gmail.com.