Smoking Marijuana at the Ball Field

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Smoking Marijuana at the Ball Field

Post by sixofdiamonds »

I am getting a few complaints from individuals attending games at the ball field about the open smoking of marijuana. Hey, I realize smoking pot has become as acceptable as drinking beer, but there is a major difference. Your beer doesn't work it's way into the body of someone standing down wind. Even if you have a medical card, please be kind enough to others and their children and indulge yourself down the right or left field parking area or in the parking area at the corner of Lower State and Street Roads.

Listen, I grew up in the 70's so I'm no stranger to a toke, bone, weed, reefer, roach, Mary Jane, bud, ganga, chronic, and bong. Been decades since I indulged, but as the saying goes, "Been there, done that". Some have taken offense to the indiscreet use of it and have asked me to put a stop to it, especially since there are always kids nearby. So, please don't do it anywhere people might become offended by it. Also, pay attention to the wind direction. If the wind is blowing toward spectators, go to another section of the parking lot. Thank you!
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Smoking Marijuana at the Ball Field

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Please don't take offense to the above post. I am not pointing anyone out. I am not picking on anyone. I am not mandating any cease and desist order. I am caught in the middle and simply trying to get everyone to co-exist in a happy-as-possible state. One side needs to be a little more considerate. The other side needs to be a little more tolerant. Ya know, I raised 2 kids. Keeping them safe and happy was a chore. Now I find myself doing the same thing, only on a much, much larger scale. To quote Rodney King from 1992, "Can't we all just get along"? Lol