Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

A & B Finals - 6/11/2023

Post by KEPKEPMF »

A Finals

Quarry

Game 1: Hagan’s Heroes vs. Wackers

Ron Pulli blasts a three run homer in the top of the first. A leadoff double by Nonny nets the Wackers a run in the bottom of the first. Walks and singles get HH two runs in the top of the second. The Wackers bat around in the bottom of the third to score TWELVE runs on errors, doubles by Nonny, Bill Brancato, and Alex Freeman, and a Jim D two run triple. HH adds two runs on singles in the top of the fifth. The Wackers plate seven more runs in the bottom of the fifth with a two run double by Bill Brancato, and a Brandon Roman two run triple. Nonny rips an RBI double for the Wackers as two runs cross the plate in the bottom of the sixth. The Wackers take the first game handily, 23-8.

Game 2: Wackers vs. Hagan’s Heroes

The Wackers take an early lead with a run in the top of the first. Singles get the Wackers two runs in the top of the second. HH gets on the board with a run in the bottom of the fourth. Errors help HH score two more runs in the bottom of the fifth. The Wackers pick up another run in the top of the sixth. Jim D blasts a solo homer for the Wackers in the top of the seventh. The Wackers win game 2, 7-3, and the spring title.

B Finals

Hatfield

Game 1: I’d Hit That vs. JT Bankers

Tom DiFrancesco blasts a three run homer in the bottom of the first as five runs come in for JT. Bill Hare smokes an RBI double for IHT in the top of the second. Robert Garcia blasts a grand slam for IHT in the top of the third. Back to back doubles by Eric Schade and Tom DiFrancesco net JT two runs in the bottom of the third. Matt Jacobson jacks a solo homer for IHT in the top of the fifth. Eric Schade smokes an RBI triple for JT in the bottom of the fifth. Donovan Ramos smashes a three run homer for IHT in the top of the seventh. I’d Hit That squeaks out the game 1 win, 10-9.

Game 2: JT Bankers vs. I’d Hit That

Brian Finger rips an RBI triple for JT in the top of the first as three runs come in. IHT answers with two runs on singles in the bottom of the first. JT plates another run in the top of the second. JT adds three runs in the top of the third with a double by Tom DiFrancesco. IHT bats around in the bottom of the third to score seven runs on singles, and homers by John Crichton and Aidan Ramos. John Crichton jacks a two run homer for IHT in the bottom of the sixth. I’d Hit That doubles up, 14-7, to take the second game and the spring B title.

See you suckas in the summer…