Moderator: KEPKEPMF

KEPKEPMF
Major League Poster

A & B Finals - 11/12/23

Post by KEPKEPMF »

A Finals

Quarry

Game 1: I’d Hit That vs. Wackers

Doubles by John C and Aidan R lead to three runs for IHT in the top of the first. The Wackers add six runs in the bottom of the second on singles, and a Bill Brancato RBI triple. The Wackers plate four runs in the bottom of the third thanks to doubles by Sean Nonemacher and Roc Akers, and a Carmen Brancato RBI triple. Errors net IHT two runs in the top of the fourth. Bill Brancato rips a two run double for the Wackers in the bottom of the fourth. IHT bats around in the top of the fifth to put up nine runs on singles, and a three run homer by Gary E. The Wackers pick up five runs in the bottom of the sixth on singles, and doubles by Brandon Roman and Connie G. IHT rallies for two runs in the top of the seventh with a John C RBI triple. The Wackers out slug I’d Hit That, 22-19, to win the first game.

Game 2: Wackers vs. I’d Hit That

Three runs cross the plate for the Wackers in the top of the first. Bill Brancato blasts a three run homer for the Wackers in the top of the second. The Wackers bat around in the top of the third to plate EIGHTEEN runs on singles, RBI doubles by Roc Akers and Brandon Roman, a Sean Nonemacher three run triple, and a two run homer by Roc Akers. IHT cant get the offense going. The Wackers destroy I’d Hit That, 25-0, to take the second game and the fall title.

B Finals

Hatfield

Game 1: JT Bankers vs. Phanatics

JT scores five runs in the top of the first thanks to doubles by Nick Cordisco and Lynn Hand. Singles lead to four runs for JT in the top of the second. The Phanatics get on the board in the bottom of the second with three runs on singles. Ian Cuozzo smokes a two run triple for the Phanatics in the bottom of the third. JT bats around in the top of the fourth to score five runs with a Jason Genva RBI triple. Brad Milnes rips an RBI double for the Phanatics in the bottom of the fourth. Back to back doubles by John Bechtel and Jason Genva lead to three runs for JT in the top of the sixth. JT adds five runs in the top of the seventh on singles, and doubles by Jason Genva and Rich Cordisco. JT Bankers wins the first game easily, 25-12.

Game 2: Phanatics vs. JT Bankers

JT takes an early lead with three runs in the bottom of the first on singles. Brian Finger rips a two run double for JT in the bottom of the second. Ian Cuozzo jacks a three run homer for the Phanatics in the top of the fourth. JT adds two runs in the bottom of the fourth. Jeff C smokes an RBI triple for the Phanatics in the top of the seventh. JT Bankers squeaks by in the second game, 8-6, and wins the fall title.

See you suckas in the spring…