Sunday Afternoon Coed / Spring 2022

General Discussion of Topics Related to Individual Leagues
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Sunday Afternoon Coed / Spring 2022

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The official Sunday Afternoon Coed schedule for the Spring 2022 season is now posted. Access the schedule from the main Softball America webpage or click here...Sunday Afternoon Coed

The Sunday Coed spring schedule will feature an American League and a National League with interleague play. The 1 and 2 seeds in the AL and NL will compete in a playoff tournament. The AL and NL 3, 4, 5 seeds will compete in a playoff tournament. The winner of 2v1 will play the winner of 2v1 in the 2/3 A Division Championship. The winner of 54v3 will play the winner of 54v3 in the 2/3 B Division Championship.

I did my absolute best to produce as fair and balanced a schedule as I possibly could while addressing certain manager, umpire, and scorekeeper needs. Not an easy task. Much like fitting the proverbial square peg into the round hole. If you find your team has been slighted in any way, shape, or form, let me know and I will try and make amends in the seasons that follow.

When you find it difficult to field a team on a given Sunday, please make the effort to find subs (in accordance with league sub rules) and play the game. Your opponent would very much appreciate it as would you if you were in the same situation.

American League
Team 1: Wu Tang Forever
Mgr. Bryan Peterman
Team 2: Wackers/Scudz Sportz
Mgr. Connie Georgiadis/Bill Brancato
Team 3: I’d Hit That
Mgr. Vanessa Calero
Team 4: Slap a Pitch
Mgr. Kevin Riffel/JR Hil
Team 5: Team Hunt
Mgr. Anthony/Teena Hunt
Team 6: Team Envi