Heritage Creek Night (Glow) Golf 2022

Topics Related To Other Forms Of Recreation and Things to Do
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Heritage Creek Night (Glow) Golf 2022

Post by sixofdiamonds »

I am in the early stages of setting up a night/glow golf outing at Heritage Creek Golf Course in Jamison. The event will be held on a Saturday night in late June or early July. Once I get the date, I will make the announcement and post a payment link to the Heritage Creek Golf Course website where you will pay them directly and reserve your foursome spot. There will be room for 13 foursomes. The cost is estimated to be around $250.00 per foursome (9 holes, BBQ and 2 glow balls included). Entry will be on a first come, first served basis.

So what's gonna happen is, once the payment link is posted, as a league we will have 2 days to register. After that, if the outing hasn't been filled by us, it gets open to the regular public.

Here's the deal...

Date: TBD
Rain Date: TBD
Cost: TBD (includes 9 holes, BBQ and 2 glow balls)

Early evening: BBQ (burgers, dogs, coleslaw, chips and pretzels)
Post BBQ: We take the long and winding road through the dark forest to our respective starting tee boxes. Once everyone gets to their tee boxes, we tee off in the dark.

The course has glow sticks all over the place. The greens, flags, and cups are lit up. On contact, the ball lights for 10 minutes. Bounce it on the cart path, tee it up and watch it like the 4th of July fireworks. It is pretty cool.

This is not a competition. It is an exercise in having fun. Some play best ball (scramble). We play 2-man best ball within our foursome for a 5-spot. You can do whatever.

VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

There will be NO REFUNDS for this event. If the event is postponed it will be rescheduled. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, you will have the option of selling your spot to someone else or kissing your payment goodbye. Please do not remit any kind of payment to Heritage Creek Golf Course unless you wholeheartedly agree to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth by Heritage Creek Golf Club.

If you want to get a head start and be notified via email just prior to the posting of the payment link, send me your name and email address and I will do that for you.
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Re: Heritage Creek Night (Glow) Golf 2022

Post by sixofdiamonds »

Head over to the Heritage Creek Golf Course website and read more...
Heritage Creek Golf Course
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

I didn't see that price coming ($70 per golfer/$280 per foursome). The last time I put one of these together (2018) the price was $50 per golfer/$200 per foursome although from what I am told there have been a lot of improvements and we all know first-hand about the cost of EVERYTHING being ridiculously higher nowadays. Oh well, it is what it is.
Hey Les,

I don't have any dates for June yet, but when the time comes, I will let you know a few days before opening it to the public. The price per golfer is $70 and the registration will be online for each group to register and pay for their foursome. We are requiring that golfer register in 4's due to cart availability. Any odd ball numbers will be cancelled and refunded. Thanks Les, I will let you know when I put together the June/July dates.

Regards,

Adam Schloer

Heritage Creek Golf Club
1949 Meetinghouse Road
Jamison, PA 18929
(267) 483-8472
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The date for Night/Glow Golf at Heritage Creek Golf Club is Saturday, June 25th. There are limited spots available so if interested you need to register and purchase a foursome ($280.00) ASAP. The link to register is below.

https://www.heritagecreekgolfclub.com/p ... -saturday/

Hey Les,

Sorry for the short notice, but I just opened up the 25th of June glow golf outing. The link is below. I will be sending out an email to the general public tomorrow in hopes to fill the 2 other outings, but I am going to mention the new date. You guys will have first crack at it for a day or so. It isn't going to fill up immediately, but you guys will have at least 24 hours before I tell everyone else.

Regards,

Adam Schloer
Heritage Creek Golf Club
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

Post by sixofdiamonds »

To this point, the following league members have entered foursomes...

Les Greenstein
Greg Reilly
Greg Thompson
Tim O'Shea
Tim O'Shea 2

You need not be a league member to enter a foursome and ahere are still spots available. It's always a good time. Food and drink, then when it gets dark we head out to our respective tee boxes and tee off. If you want to enter a foursome or even a twosome, head over to the link below and remit payment.