From The Gutter / Week 4

Softball America Off-Season Bowling League
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

From The Gutter / Week 4

Post by sixofdiamonds »

CSA comes down to Earth a bit as Two and a Half Men take 5 of 7. Kevin Finn hurls 3 over average including a whopping 90-over 235. Brandon Roman’s 257 saves 2 for CSA.

Captain My Captain finds the winner’s circle with a 5-2 win over Finger Poppin. It could have been a 7-point shutout if not for a 1-pin loss in Game 1. Vicki Gress fired 3 games over.

The Pin Splitters are coming out of their bowling coma as they take 5 from The Nines. All Pin Splitter bowlers recorded over average games. Gary Kleinschmidt led the way with a 62-over. Stewart Smith and Jake Wade’s deuces save the 2-pointer for The Nines.

Brian Rozas’ 52-over paces TBD to a 5-2 win over the skidding Ball-barians. Mike Cebzanov’s 61 over spares BB the shutout.

Balls of Thunder was no match for Wu Tang as Bryan Peterman goes off with a 76-over 235 while Sean Pryzchowicz rolls 3 deuces.

Gary’s World shows signs of life as they take 5 from PPB. Lauren Wood fired 3 games over. Gary Thompson registers 2 deuces.

In the American…
CSA backs up a bit, but still in command. Balls of Thunder and Finger Poppin’ are certainly within striking distance.

In the National…
Wu Tang now has the best record league wide (26-2). The Nines and Ball-barians are in hot pursuit. Two and a Half Men and TBD are well within range.

Don’t count out Gary’s World, Captain My Captain, and the Pin Splitters. I’ve seen many a team rally to the post season from this spot.