SBA Facebook Page

General League Announcements and Discussion
sixofdiamonds
Administrator

SBA Facebook Page

Post by sixofdiamonds »

The SBA Facebook page was created for league administration to communicate with league members relative to important announcements and game postponements. It is also a venue for the league to post player action photos and links to SBA website pages. League members are welcome to make profanity-free posts about things that will help league members gain a better softball experience such as posts about traffic and road closures near or en route to ball fields, lost and found items, and what's happening in the league. The SBA Facebook page is NOT, and I will never allow it to become, a cesspool of negativity. Any post that contains whining, drama, attacks directed towards others will be promptly deleted. Post your personal issues, air your dirty laundry, or spew your venom on your own Facebook page and leave SBA Facebook to those that want a drama-free existence. If you have an issue with the league itself or a league related question of any kind, I am always available to be contacted directly. I respond to emails and league office voicemails promptly. I know a lot of people are accustomed to using Facebook Messenger, but that really doesn't work with me. I may see it and if I can reply to it at that moment I will, but chances are it will become lost and forgotten and remain unaddressed. The best course of action is email. It comes to my computer. It comes to my phone. It's always in my Inbox and in my face until I address it. Email is the way to go if you need the league's attention.